The average cost of shipping ammo via UPS is between $10.00-15.00 for a box weighing up to 1 pound.
Starting January 1, 2024, all ammo orders will have a minimum shipping charge of $15.00! Just a heads up!!!
Please keep in mind that ammunition laws don't differentiate between modern ammo and ammunition of the "black powder" era!
All ammunition is sold as "Collectable/Display Ammunition" and is NOT meant to be fired. By ordering you are acknowledging these facts, warnings and assume full responsibility for your personal actions with regard to them.
- You must be 21+ years of age to place an order for antique ammunition.
- We only ship within the lower 48 states and we DO NOT ship internationally. No international sales, No sales to Hawaii or Alaska.
- Antique ammunition can be paid for via check, money order, cashier's check, and a Visa or Mastercard Credit Card.
- All ammunition must be shipped via UPS ground! No exceptions. We will need a physical UPS deliverable address to process an order.
- California Residents: As of January 1, 2018, we are required to ship antique ammo to a DOJ-approved vendor such as a FFL licensed vendor or sporting goods store. We will need copies of their FFL information in order to ship to the state of California. No shipments to the following jurisdictions: Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Illinois Residents: You must provide a copy of your FOID card along with a State Issued ID or your valid Concealed Carry License and a State Issued ID. Yes, both are needed! We will not ship to Chicago!
- New York Residents: We must ship to an FFL dealer in your state. We will not ship to New York City which includes the following: Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island! As of September 13, 2023, you may be required to pass a background check via an FFL dealer to purchase ammo in your state.
Connecticut Residents: You must provide an Ammunition Certificate or a state-issued gun credential along with a government-issued identification that contains your photograph and date of birth.
New Jersey Residents: You must provide your FPID card and State-Issued ID or State-Issued Gun Credential. Handgun ammunition, regardless of age, may require additional documentation.
Maryland Residents: No Sales to Annapolis.
District of Columbia: We will not ship live ammunition into Washington D.C.
Massachusetts Residents: We will not ship live ammunition to Massachusetts.
Louisiana Residents: We will not ship live ammunition into New Orleans.
By placing an order for ammunition, you are stating that there are no local, municipal, state, or federal laws prohibiting you from purchasing ammunition! It's always a good idea to check and to know what type of ammunition you are purchasing! If documentation is needed such as FFL paperwork, FOID card, etc. Please have it ready to go! If not, your order will be cancelled.
If you would like an exact shipping quote, please email me which items you would like and a full UPS ground shipping address!
Please Remit Payment To: